Monday, January 16, 2017

Charles River Esplanade

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions Charles River Esplanade

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jammaikka33 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

malickk

Charles River Esplanade is a best place to visit in Boston. It is a roughly three mile leafy path known as the Esplanade. It is a great place to occupy kids for several hours. As we amble west toward the Boston University Bridge, we’ll pass playgrounds and marshes and places to rent sail boats and buy lemonade.

Jammaikka33

Nice sharing my friend,you are doing a good job keep it up. After reading your valuable post i am planning to visit this after completing my uk vacations visit.Any suggestions or a useful tips regarding my visit to the Charles River Esplanade would be much appreciated.

Dale
    Participant
    malickk wrote:
    Charles River Esplanade is a best place to visit in Boston. It is a roughly three mile leafy path known as the Esplanade. It is a great place to occupy kids for several hours. As we amble west toward the Boston University Bridge, we’ll pass playgrounds and marshes and places to rent sail boats and buy lemonade.

Nice sharing you sent to us! I am planning to visit Charles River Esplanade as soon as possible. I also want to visit for spending my leisure time. Can you guide me about this journey? I am also interested to visit more places of Boston. If you have experienced some beautiful sites share it with me.

Jammaikka33

Boston is largest City in Massachusetts in the United state. Boston Public Garden is largest park situated in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts. It is well known in the Literature, art and the film. Swan Boats is the main drive that the visitors mostly entertain through it. It is a calm place and best for the picnic point of view.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.