Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Buy and sell used android mobile phones

Home Forums Android Software General Discussions about Android Buy and sell used android mobile phones

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Crowny13 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

oldwriter

While eBay might seem the best first option to buy or sell an used android phone (or tablet), there are other specialized venues which might suit this purpose in a better way.

For instance:

– Swappa.com

– Maxback.com

– Buymytronics.com

They have had press coverage already. You may want to check them out when hunting to buy or sell an used android phone.

A good one for refurbished phones is ReplaceYourCell.com

If you want to support a charity with your used phone, ExchangeMyPhone.com has that.

As mobile devices generations continue to evolve, used phones are more and more powerful. To the point of easily fulfilling the needs of plenty of people. The used phones market is out of any doubt getting better.

elmarianexx
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, I will surely check those websites and see if I’m interested in any deals they offer.

Livvy

How much do these guys usually pay for used phones though?

Rohan99

Great post with much needed information. I will have a look at them and if I have any phone I need to sell in the future then I will give these a try. Ebay is always a good bet to find such phones also.

Crowny13
    Participant

Always use kijiji

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.