Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Blue Ridge Parkway

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions Blue Ridge Parkway

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Jammaikka33 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kathrine321

Blue Ridge Parkway is the most scenic National parkway and is known as “America’s Favorite Drive”. It runs for 469 miles mostly along the Blue Ridge mountains, a major mountain chain which is part of the Appalachian Mountains. You want to get visit in this beautiful place so don’t skip any chances of travelling in this place. I visit in this amazing and enjoyable place by new york to north carolina bus. I hope so you like that, this place for driving and travelling. For more info please visit in this site.[url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Ridge_Parkway%5B/url%5D

yass100

Waynesboro to Cherokee, its awesome – good country

hafa786
    Participant

Its location is wonderful and also best for visit.

kaamil20

well i am much impressed to see all of its pics ,,,, i wish to visit that….!

Jaon445

Yeah it was outstanding. I visited the Blue Ridge last year with my collage trip. I’m shocked to see the close up strong mountains and pastoral landscapes of the Appalachian Highlands. I ever saw like this place in my whole travel period.

malickk

I also have been visited this place during my new orleans street chicago a year ago with my sister. My sister really liked this place. It is is located in the eastern United States, starting at its southernmost portion in Georgia, then ending northward in Pennsylvania.

Jammaikka33

Blue Ridge Parkway is one of my favourite parkway. I have been visited there last year in vacations with my friends and spend here a good time. I did my visit here a 2 year ago but the mountain scene is breathtaking and after my that visit I have repeated my visit three times. If I have a chance to move there I will definitely avail it by enjoying the mountain view.

malickk

Really interesting sharing Jammaikka33 I am impressed. I have there but now I want to go there again once in my life. I want to visit the other nearest attractions of this place. I am planning a trip with best bus tours in coming vacations. I hope it will be a nice choice for me. Can you give me any suggestion abut this trip?

Jammaikka33

All the members have enough travelling interests and have a great knowledge about the attractions. Yes its a nice choice to visit this region through this bus tour. It offers the visitors to enjoy a best bus tour because it gives the best packages,good services and the best tour option to the visitors.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.