Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Best Android phone?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  mingtian00 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Canadian Lover
    Participant

What Android device is better than the rest of them? While it is not a Chinese brand phone, I have seen the Samsung S4 and I got to say that it looks like a fancy phone. High-quality camera, great GUI LTE compatible, lots of internal storage etc. I will probably not be buying this device since it’s expensive and I am on a fixed income, but if I ever wil the lottery it would sure be a nice phone to have.

bettywhite0
    Participant

Of course I would like to say, it is Newsmy smartphone, you can also pay attention to Newsmy android tablets, Newsmy is going to release newly android tablets which support calling

Gadget Man
    Participant

I had a Star N9500 which was ok but now I have an Zopo 980+ and I have to say its easily as good as the Galaxy S4 at less than hall the price, I would recommend it.

malickk

According to me HTC is the best Android It provides new world out there for Android users. HTC is one of my favorite brand i also use the it because its powerful and intelligently designed, offering users a supreme mobile experience.

albertcane
    Participant

I have HTC phone too. Its cool gadget.

davidexct
    Participant

I vote the Sony Xperia Z ultra the best mobile phone according to the present conditions. It is an excellent 5 inch display with a full HD 1920X1080 display. It is too waterproof and dustproof, so we need to take very less of the device while operating it in unusual conditions. The best part of the device is that it has got an excellent quad core processor along with two GB of RAM which allows the device to give unimaginable fast performance.

flaxtick
    Participant

IMHO the Samsung galaxy S4 has gotta be the best phone in the market right now. It’s got all the right features to combat Apple’s Iphone and hence it takes the cake in my book.

fermlour
    Participant

I never had any android mobile phone but I am thinking of buying one cubot, costs about 50 €.
    But a good android mobile phone is the nexus s, I think besides super gorgeous is super fast and has some great camera.

mareebaybay

The best phone for Android by far is the Samsung Galaxy S4. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is unlike any other Android phone because of its capabilities. It is also one of the most prestigious Android phones on the market.

flaxtick
    Participant

Right now, my vote goes to the LG Nexus phone out there. It’s certainly got all the features to put any high-end smartphone to the test and beat it easily, it’s also affordable hence it can be more popular also.

ChiChai
    Participant

I’ll probably go with anything Samsung these days. I think China phones can try to get near the specs that popular brands go for but in terms of longevity and performance, Samsung does it best from my experience. My Samsung Galaxy S2 is still running quite beautifully and while my sister’s China phone has it better on some specs, mine doesn’t lag as much as hers does.

babbbyyyy
    Participant

i have Zopo 980+ have no issues so far

mingtian00
    Canadian Lover wrote:
    What Android device is better than the rest of them? While it is not a Chinese brand phone, I have seen the Samsung S4 and I got to say that it looks like a fancy phone. High-quality camera, great GUI LTE compatible, lots of internal storage etc. I will probably not be buying this device since it’s expensive and I am on a fixed income, but if I ever wil the lottery it would sure be a nice phone to have.

THL w8s is now popular,my colleague had bought it, at a glance the phone is very similar to the famous brand phone,very fine ,the price is also close to people

mingtian00
    babbbyyyy wrote:
    i have Zopo 980+ have no issues so far

i have a thl w200,its w-series are wonderful:P

mingtian00

the thl official thl w11 monkey king 2 is the latest hot mtk android phone ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.