Monday, January 16, 2017

Android smartwatches

Home Forums Android Software General Discussions about Android Android smartwatches

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  martindrox 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rohan99

I want to know if any of you guys own an Android smartwatch and if you would recommend it to anyone. The smartwatch phenomenon has taken off and I want to know if I should get one.

Livvy

Well first of all it depends on if you actually wear a watch on a regular basis! I know a lot of people don’t, so if you’re one of the many who don’t bother with a watch these days, since we have phones on us at all times, then obviously you might not want to pick up a smart watch as you wouldn’t really get the full experience out of it.

oldwriter

There are great designs on the market already. The typical smart watch can be seen more as an extension to your smart-phone than as a standalone device.

Depending on how you blend it within your own lifestyle your new smart watch can be a anything from a most-useful gadget to complement your android experience or it can turn into a nuisance.

Be careful there. Better try some models prior to buying and by all means have a reason that justifies buying it in the first place!

Livvy
    oldwriter wrote:
    There are great designs on the market already. The typical smart watch can be seen more as an extension to your smart-phone than as a standalone device.

Are they really good enough to act as an extension to your own smart device? Don’t suppose you’d be able to give an example or anything like that?

martindrox

I recommend the Samsung gear if you really want one, but if you want my advice, don’t get one, it’s just waste of money. that’s how companies think to earn more money. by selling unimpotent things

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.