Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Android phone model

Home Forums Android Hardware Android Phones Others Android phone model

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wedath 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #3968

    bbnt
    Participant

    Hello guys,

    I just received my Chinese android phone.
    In theory I bought a VOWNEY-V5 from fastcardtech.com, but I believe that I’ve received a clone :-( that looks more to the one listed in antelife.com webpage as firefly-v5-android-4-2-quad-core-3g-smart-phone-with-mtk6589-1-2ghz-5-0-inch-hd-ips-screen-wcdma-dual-sim-1gb-ram-4gb-rom) since there are no logo on the phone and when it switch on the start-up screen show FIREFLY.

    I’m putting in attachment the phone info screen and I would like to ask you to help to me to define the phone model and which ROM is suitable for it.

    thanks in advance for your help and support.

    #13443
    bbnt wrote:
    Hello guys,

    I just received my Chinese android phone.
    In theory I bought a VOWNEY-V5 from fastcardtech.com, but I believe that I’ve received a clone :-( that looks more to the one listed in antelife.com webpage as firefly-v5-android-4-2-quad-core-3g-smart-phone-with-mtk6589-1-2ghz-5-0-inch-hd-ips-screen-wcdma-dual-sim-1gb-ram-4gb-rom) since there are no logo on the phone and when it switch on the start-up screen show FIREFLY.

    I’m putting in attachment the phone info screen and I would like to ask you to help to me to define the phone model and which ROM is suitable for it.

    thanks in advance for your help and support.

    Have you contacted fastcardtech? Attachment is not visible.

    #13448

    bbnt
    Participant
    umit wrote:
    bbnt wrote:
    Hello guys,

    I just received my Chinese android phone.
    In theory I bought a VOWNEY-V5 from fastcardtech.com, but I believe that I’ve received a clone :-( that looks more to the one listed in antelife.com webpage as firefly-v5-android-4-2-quad-core-3g-smart-phone-with-mtk6589-1-2ghz-5-0-inch-hd-ips-screen-wcdma-dual-sim-1gb-ram-4gb-rom) since there are no logo on the phone and when it switch on the start-up screen show FIREFLY.

    I’m putting in attachment the phone info screen and I would like to ask you to help to me to define the phone model and which ROM is suitable for it.

    thanks in advance for your help and support.

    Have you contacted fastcardtech? Attachment is not visible.

    Dear Umit,
    I still haven’t contact Fastcardtech.
    I’m sending the attachment again.
    best regards.

    #13449

    Sometimes same Chinese phone may come under different brands. I am not able to identify your phone because I have none of the models you mentioned. You should better contact fastcardtech and let us know the result to help others informed about fastcardtech’s treatment to customers whether it is good or bad.

    #13500

    the7reek
    Member
    bbnt wrote:
    Hello guys,

    I just received my Chinese android phone.
    In theory I bought a VOWNEY-V5 from fastcardtech.com, but I believe that I’ve received a clone :-( that looks more to the one listed in antelife.com webpage as firefly-v5-android-4-2-quad-core-3g-smart-phone-with-mtk6589-1-2ghz-5-0-inch-hd-ips-screen-wcdma-dual-sim-1gb-ram-4gb-rom) since there are no logo on the phone and when it switch on the start-up screen show FIREFLY.

    I’m putting in attachment the phone info screen and I would like to ask you to help to me to define the phone model and which ROM is suitable for it.

    thanks in advance for your help and support.

    Hi! I had the same problem!!! I need to upgrade, because gps and compass don’t work! Do you think that vowney v5 roms from their official site are ok to flash?

    #13535

    the7reek
    Member

    OK! I solved! you can flash vowney v5 roms… For me it worked! just go to
    (needrom dotcom)/phone-roms/other-categories/vowney/

    #13549

    Aobin Arieur
    Participant

    quel fichier prendre merci

    #13604

    wedath
    Member
    the7reek wrote:
    OK! I solved! you can flash vowney v5 roms… For me it worked! just go to
    (needrom dotcom)/phone-roms/other-categories/vowney/

    Hello my friend.

    Could you solve the GPS problem? Whatever i do, the phone couldnt find anything. If you had something. Could you please share?

    Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.