Saturday, January 21, 2017

Android Smart Phone, want to buy a new one

Home Forums Android Hardware Android Phones Android Smart Phone, want to buy a new one

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  iFrost 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

misspan

Want to buy a android smart phone. Don’t know choose which brand.
    I like large HD Screen. Er… is the 1280 x 720 PX best? Prefer Android 4.1 OS and Quad Core. Generally the smart phones all have Dual Cameras. That’s good. 5.0MP is OK but 8.0MP is better.
    So is there is someone who can recommend me one?

bearman
    Participant
    misspan wrote:
    I like large HD Screen. Er… is the 1280 x 720 PX best? Prefer Android 4.1 OS and Quad Core. Generally the smart phones all have Dual Cameras. That’s good. 5.0MP is OK but 8.0MP is better.

If you want a high cost-performance smart phone, maybe a Chinese brand will suits you.
    How about this one? ZOPO ZP950+
    zp950_1.jpg

5.7 Inch IPS large HD screen and adopts mainstream 1280 x 720 pixels. It must satisfy you.

zp950_3.jpg

With the latest MTK6589 CPU, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.2GHz, 1G RAM +4G ROM, Android 4.1.2, respond fast and quickly.

zp950_5.jpg

Have Dual Cameras, front camera 5.0MP, up to 2560 x 1920pixels resolution; back camera 8.0MP with flashlight and auto focus,up to 3264 x 2448 pixels resolution

You may want to know more details, as follows:

Basic Information
    Model ZOPO ZP950+
    Band 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
    Sim Card Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
    Service Provide Unlocked
    Style Bar
    Color White
    Shell Material Plastic

System
    OS Android 4.1.2
    CPU MTK6589, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.2GHz; GPU: PowerVR SGX 544MP
    ROM 4GB
    RAM 1GB

Screen
    Display Size 5.7 Inch
    Type IPS screen, capacitive touch screen
    Resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
    Screen Color 16000K Colors

Support Format
    Ringtones Type Polyphonic/MP3
    Audio File Format MP3/WAV/AMR/AWB
    Video File Format 3GP/MPEG4
    Image File Format JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/GIF
    E-book Format TXT/CHM/DOC/HTML
    FM Radio Yes, earphone needed
    Earphone Port 3.5mm
    Card Extend Support TF card up to 32GB extended

Data Transfer & Connectivity
    Data transfer USB/Bluetooth
    Mobile internet WAP/WIFI

General
    Camera/Picture Resolution Dual Cameras, front camera 5.0MP, up to 2560 x 1920pixels resolution; back camera 8.0MP with flashlight and auto focus,up to 3264 x 2448 pixels resolution
    Language English, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, Espanol,French, Italiano, Nederlands, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian,Bengali, Persian, Hindi, India Urdu, Thai, Simplified/Traditional Chinese
    Phonebook 500
    Message SMS/MMS
    Input Handwrite/Keypad
    TV No
    GPS Yes, built in
    JAVA No
    WIFI Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
    Bluetooth Bluetooth 2.0
    Gravity Sensor Yes
    Multi-Touch Yes , 5 point touch
    Dimensions 158 x 83.5 x 10.2mm/6.07 x 3.19 x 0.4 inch
    Net Weight(Including battery) 205g
    Standby Time About 2~3 days
    Other Feature 3G, WIFI, GPS, FM, Play Store, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging,wallpapers, calendar, calculator, clock, camera, G-sensor, light anddistance sensors, flashlight, etc

Accessories
    1 x 2500mAh Battery
    1 x 3.5mm Earphone
    1 x USB Cable
    1 x Charger
    1 x User Manual(English-Russian-Spanish-German)

So i think this smart phone is OK for you. If you are interested in it, you can find more information on this website:
    http://www.mentoo.com/zopo-zp950-quad-core-android-4-1-smart-phone-mtk6589-5-7-inch-ips-hd-screen-5-0mp-front-camera-white.html

misspan

Thanks so much!

i will have a look….

bearman
    Participant
    misspan wrote:
    Thanks so much!

i will have a look….

Or JIAYU G4 may be a good choice. it is very hot now.

2013-01-17_15_26_38jiayu%20g4.jpg

The latest MTK6589 CPU, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.2GHz, 2G RAM +32G ROM, Android 4.1 OS, respond fast and quickly.

4.7 inch IPS screen, using the Corning II gorilla glass, with a much better touch feeling and anti scratch function, 312PPI Retina screen for clearer viewing experience.

3.0MP front camera for convenient self-capturing; 13.0MP back camera with flashlight and auto focus, to record every single moment that you like.

Gyroscope, G-sensor, light and distance sensors all built in for amazing game playing.

3G, GPS, WiFi, etc all available for daily use; with only 2.9mm ultra-narrow metal frame, JIAYU G4 is elegant in appearance and excellent in function.

2013-02-28_14_53_33g4.jpg

And after the May Day holiday, the first batch of JIAYU G4 already began to delivery!
    You can pre-order at here:
    http://www.mentoo.com/jiayu-g4-advanced-quad-core-android-4-1-smart-phone-mtk6589-2g-32g-4-7-inch-hd-ips-retina-screen-13mp-camera-gyroscope.html

misspan

Any Jiayu android smart phone users here? How’s your experience of using it? is it really good?

misspan wrote:
    Any Jiayu android smart phone users here? How’s your experience of using it? is it really good?

I have Jiayu G2. I have no complaints except that I cannot find many custom ROMs for it. But, it is not a very popular model. I think G4 will be better and bigger community for support. Like the Jiayu G3. I can suggest you to stick with popular brands like ZOPO, Jiayu, Lenovo, Huawei, ZTE, Xiaomi etc.

misspan
    umit wrote:
    misspan wrote:

I have Jiayu G2. I have no complaints except that I cannot find many custom ROMs for it. But, it is not a very popular model. I think G4 will be better and bigger community for support. Like the Jiayu G3. I can suggest you to stick with popular brands like ZOPO, Jiayu, Lenovo, Huawei, ZTE, Xiaomi etc.

Thanks a lot :D

bearman
    Participant
    misspan wrote:

In fact, MIUI 2 is a good one. what I use is it. I am satisfied with it except that sometimes it will crash… But it isn’t a big problem.

05359266-photo-xiaomi-miui-phone-mi-two.jpg

If you want to know more information, you also can visit this webiste:
    http://www.mentoo.com/miui-2-android-4-0-quad-core-4-3-inch-smart-phone-1-5ghz-3g-16g-rom-black.html

bearman
    Participant

UMI X2 is also a good choice!

jasonli

of course the more expensive phone it will be more better

seotut

I would be very careful when buying a cell phone from China. I would personally only buy from big companies such as Huawei. The reason is the following: to release a product to the market, it has to pass some tests, and the testing itself is quite expensive. These regulations set a maximum level for things such as radiation. And since some of the companies sell the phones so cheaply, they have to skip some of these tests. In most cases, the devices are not compliant with the regulations.

Another problem is the absolutely terrible chargers these phones come with. I would replace them with different one from day one (problems such as unstable power output).

brady56
    Participant

H920+ is a nice phone, with MTK6589T 1.5G quadcore CPU

Canadian Lover
    Participant

The MIUI looks like a Samsung knockoff. Not saying it sucks, it sure does look like a high-tech phone. I actually might order one when I can afford a new phone.

iFrost
    Participant

It really depends on your budget, you can get great phones in about every budget. I advise you to stay away from the the iPhone and the Galaxy clones though, as they usually have pretty bad hardware and build quality and are not worth the money.

If you can wait until August – There will be some really nice phones to be released, for instance the Xiaomi Mi3 and the Oppo Find 7, both companies have taken Chinese phone competition to the next level with various innovations in their previous phones.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.