Saturday, January 21, 2017

Alaska interesting tour

Home Forums General Discussions General Discussions Alaska interesting tour

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jammaikka33 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Jaon445

Alaska could be included in the list of your eco-friendly tourist destination. Stunning views of the glaciers and the wildlife therein kayaks offers a million charm of adventure there. There are a number of beautiful hiking trails that are every busy. I used to visit Alaska and its attractions last month by the east coast bus tours from new York city . Through towns along the coast by boat and explore parts of the national and city parks make our holidays more meaningful with environmentally friendly travel.
    3890146680_427f7441ec_z.jpg
    Click on the link http://www.travelalaska.com/ to know the further information about Alaska.

Alika
    Participant

Good work friend. Your post is very informative for travel interest. I am tourist and like to see the beautiful places around the world. I visit in Alaska before tour san francisco los angeles las vegas grand canyon. So I want to share a few tourist destinations in Alaska State. More places to visit at Alaska are:
     Museum of the North in Fairbanks
     Sitka National Historical Park
     Alaska SeaLife Center
     Glacier Bay National Park and Preserve
     Denali national park
     Kenai fjords national park
     Mendenhall glacier

malickk

Alika, thanks for this nice sharing I also have great interest in tourism. I must visit these places that you mention in your post during my Alaska trip in next year. Can you give me few more information about that region’s best hotels that best to stay there during my trip?

Jammaikka33

Alika! your shared information about the Alaska attractions is outstanding. Now I am going to share the Alaska vacation attraction.Its really helpful for every visitors.
    Do your visit here and enjoy the vacation attraction.
    1-Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
    2-Chugach National Forest
    3-Denali National Park & Preserve
    4-Gates of the Arctic National Park & Preserve
    5-Glacier Bay National Park & Preserve

Alika
    Participant

Good Job Jammaikka! Keep it up. I’m really impressed about your knowledge about Alaska attraction. I must visit in these attraction that you mention in this post after complete my New York Holidays. Next month I and my family go this tour to enjoy the summer holidays. What your plan in this summer season?

FordRami
    Participant

My top 5 Alaska attractions are:
    1. Katmai national park
    2. Alaska native heritage center
    3. Denali national park
    4. Anchorage museum
    5. Kenai fjords national park

Alika
    Participant

Thanks for participation friend! You also have great information about Alaska attractions. I must go in these attractions that you share on this topic. Can you tell me some information about Katmai National Park and share some images of this place?

Dale
    Participant
    Jaon445 wrote:
    Alaska could be included in the list of your eco-friendly tourist destination. Stunning views of the glaciers and the wildlife therein kayaks offers a million charm of adventure there. There are a number of beautiful hiking trails that are every busy. I used to visit Alaska and its attractions last month by the east coast bus tours from new York city . Through towns along the coast by boat and explore parts of the national and city parks make our holidays more meaningful with environmentally friendly travel.
    Click on the link http://www.travelalaska.com/ to know the further information about Alaska.

You have shared about your tour to Alaska. I have just heard about Alaska. I did not visit this place. . Travelling is my hobby so I want to visit Alaska. After reading about this place I am interested to visit it. You told that you have enjoyed a lot there. I also want to make my journey memorable.
    [hr]

Jaon445 wrote:

You have shared about your tour to Alaska. I have just heard about Alaska. I did not visit this place. . Travelling is my hobby so I want to visit Alaska. After reading about this place I am interested to visit it. You told that you have enjoyed a lot there. I also want to make my journey memorable.

Jammaikka33

My friend discussion going great and shared information is very informative for the visitors. If you are the adventurous type then Alaska will be gives you an opportunity to enjoy there. It offers the visitors plenty of recreational activities that I am going to share here activities like hiking, biking, fishing etc…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.