Current time: 04-Dec-2016, 04:13 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tablets for office works, word processing etc
25-Sep-2013, 06:59 PM
tablets for office works, word processing etc
Hi

I have never owned any tablets. I understand they cannot be used like a desk top computer. Very funny thing to own.
I like to use it for office works like word processing.
Any body know which tablet can be used?

thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-Sep-2013, 01:09 AM
RE: tablets for office works, word processing etc
I think the best tablet for what you want is a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I have owned both an iPad and a Samsung Galaxy Tab, which are both the best in their class. I would highly recommend the Samsung Galaxy Tab over the iPad.
29-Sep-2013, 05:55 AM
You can use any tablet, I think. Probably would be good to have around 1 GB RAM. I have a Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt which is just a rebranded China tablet and it works well. If you want an office suite you can use with it, I'd suggest KingSoft Office which is free. Whatever tablet you choose, even the high end ones, be aware that it won't give you the desktop experience.
29-Sep-2013, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 29-Sep-2013 07:18 PM by cheolk.)
(29-Sep-2013 01:09 AM)mareebaybay Wrote:  I think the best tablet for what you want is a Samsung Galaxy Tab. I have owned both an iPad and a Samsung Galaxy Tab, which are both the best in their class. I would highly recommend the Samsung Galaxy Tab over the iPad.

I like to buy a Chinese brand. It is cheaper and I think as good as foreign. Any recommendation.

Hi ChiChai

Yes, cannot be compared to desktop.
How much is your Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt.
01-Oct-2013, 10:31 AM
I just checked what the Cherry Mobile Fusion Bolt is originally. It's a rebranded Ainol Novo 7 Venus specifically in the Philippines. It costs here 3999 Philippine Peso or to give you an idea, around 564 Yuan. By the way, it's the most basic I might suggest for you to get. You actually might benefit more from a bigger tablet, this one is 7 inch in size.

Ainol seems like a good brand. You can probably try Ainol Novo 10 Hero 2 which is 10 inches. You can also check more of different tablets here: http://www.squidoo.com/best-chinese-tablets