Current time: 03-Dec-2016, 09:44 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi YI Camera Power Pack – Supercharge Your Action Camera
25-Nov-2015, 01:10 PM
Xiaomi YI Camera Power Pack – Supercharge Your Action Camera
If you have the Xiaomi YI camera, you know that it is a great cheap action camera but it has a few flaws – a poor battery life, the lack of  display and it ships without any accessories.
In this review we are going to look at the accessory pack that’s going to supercharge your Xiaomi YI camera on a budget. Find out more in the full review.

Thanks to Gearbest for sending Xiaomi YI camera power user accessories pack for a review. 

Xiaomi YI Camera Power User Accessories Pack Review: VIDEO

Xiaomi YI Camera Power User Accessories Pack Review: UNBOXING

This power user accessories pack costs just below $40 and it is a pretty good bang for your buck considering the overall package you are getting.
IMG_5258 IMG_5260
What you are getting in the packaging includes an external display, a generous 2400mAh external battery, a waterproof casing, some mounting brackets and the micro USB cable.

Xiaomi YI Camera Power User Accessories Pack Review:  CONTENTS and FEATURES

IMG_5268 IMG_5283
Mounting the camera inside the waterproof case is easy. The case lock is made of plastic but it does look like it’s going to break any time soon.
The last items that are included are a few mounting brackets and they are pretty much self-explanatory.

Xiaomi YI Camera Power User Accessories Pack Review: CONCLUSIONS

IMG_5321
So there you have it, the power user accessories pack for the Xioami YI camera. For under $40 you are getting two essential upgrades – the display and a generous external battery. They are both easy to install and remove it and so far everything works very well.
IMG_5305
Also, there is another essential piece – the waterproof housing, which allows you to use the camera underwater. You can do it either without any accessories attached to the camera or with the LCD display,  or with the external battery. I’ve tested it several times underwater already and I have no complaints about it.
All in all, this accessory pack is an ideal upgrade to your Xiaomi YI camera and since everything has worked fine during my testing time, I believe it is worth the price of $40.
[source]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gearbest Black Friday Promotion – Win Favorites At Lowest Price umit 0 7 22-Nov-2016 01:10 PM
Last Post: umit
  Zenoplige ZEN BOX Z2 Android TV Box Review – Great Value for Money umit 0 7 21-Nov-2016 01:10 PM
  The making of UMi Plus E – The Pinnacle of Craftsmanship (video) umit 0 6 19-Nov-2016 01:10 PM
  Gizmochina Giveaway – Win A Free Umi Diamond Phone umit 0 7 18-Nov-2016 01:10 PM
  Meizu EP2X Earphones Review – High Quality and Super Comfortable! umit 0 11 17-Nov-2016 01:10 PM