Current time: 22-Oct-2016, 01:41 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who can be stronger than me?--AGM ROCK V5 PLUS rugged smart phone
01-Jul-2013, 04:53 AM
Who can be stronger than me?--AGM ROCK V5 PLUS rugged smart phone
In detail design, AGM ROCK V5 for Micro USB interface with a dedicated rubber sleeve,
you can prevent the liquid immersion device. Of course, a three anti-cell phone is another important factor is to have good endurance.
This AGM ROCK V5 has a 2000mAh capacity battery, can reach 305 hours of battery life.

AGM ROCK V5 is soaked in water , the device still can be normal operation.
In addition,on the top of the fuselage there is a support ad hoc connections lanyard position,
so that cell phone tethered backpacks and other special locations.

In terms of security, the use of high standards of environmental protection process technology, AGM ROCK V5 SAR values ??only 0.63W/kg, only one-third of European standards.
In order to better provide services for travelers, this three anti-mobile phone also supports GPS voice navigation, precise positioning not only has the ability,
but also can view the route planning and related voice navigation prompts, does not require GPRS traffic and network signal.

In the built-in functions, AGM ROCK V5 with mobile QQ and Weibo, games. Of course, based dialing, SMS also has a very good support.
Also worth mentioning is that this AGM ROCK V5 adopt high standards of RoHs European lead-free manufacturing process technology.
If you buy it at a third anti-function machine, this AGM ROCK V5 would be a good choice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-Jul-2013, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 18-Jul-2013 07:33 AM by Scott Bennett.)
RE: Who can be stronger than me?--AGM ROCK V5 PLUS rugged smart phone
absolute worst phone ever made. This phone comes with 12 months warranty and was in constant transit between australia and china. It came back fixed twice out of the 6 times it was sent. First time it arrived it was DOA. The last 3 times I sent it back it was a game of ping pong because they never fixed it. Then they cry about the warranty running out (they never fixed it) The cost of postage back and forth makes this phone a costly piece of machinery. The fact they never couldn't or wouldn't fix it in 3 attempts makes it a poor excuse of a phone. If your looking to buy a phone buy anything else but this.

I got the phone back today. It has exactly the same problem as it did when I sent it back to you last time and the time before that. I am at the end of my tether with this lemon. I either want a refund or a new phone. There is no point sending it back to you as I have sent this phone back to you 3 times already to get fixed for the same problem and never got fixed. Send me a new one that works or refund my money I am 100% sick of it. The phone has been in constant transit to china and back since I brought it for one problem or another at least 5 times about 2 months turnaround from my recollection and there is no point in sending it again as I have paid more in postage then this piece of rubbish is worth and you will only send it back to me broken. It is time for an exchange.

This time you sent the cover back however you kept my memory card this time. You did not follow the QA sheet I wrote up for you, I shouldn't have had to write up the QA sheet in the first place as its like dealing with an moron having to write that for someone who sells phones. Whats worse you didn't follow it and sent me back phone that still don’t work. Very professional on your part.

Send me a new phone or refund the money its your choice.

PS I brought this from babikenshop I wont put in there url cause they dont deserve a backlink and are borderline scammers but definite morrons
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Air By Crazybaby Looks Better Than Apple’s Airpods, Comes With A Charging Capsu umit 0 0 Today 12:10 PM
Last Post: umit
  Huawei Nova Officially Released: A Lot Cheaper Than Europe umit 0 4 16-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
  How Long Can 1% Battery of UHANS H5000 Last? umit 0 4 14-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
  Vkworld Stone V3S to be the first Quadruple-Protection Rugged Phone umit 0 5 08-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
  Vernee Says Mars can Beat iPhone In Display Performance umit 0 5 08-Oct-2016 12:10 PM