UMI have now published some new official photos of the flagship UMI ZERO
. The release will be soon!
The phone is made of metal and glass
It has a 5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1920x1080 meaning Full HD.
Not only the front, but also the rear side of the smartphone is covered with protective Gorilla Glass 3
. So this sounds very promising!
Dimensions of the device are 137,37 x 66,36 x 6,4 mm. Notice that the phone is only 6.4 mm thin - stylish and super sexy slim body
, that is amazing for a smartphone with Dual Sim!
The UMI Zero uses the strongest flash charging technology and quick charge technology
from Texas Instruments. The Quick Charge technology from Texas instruments speed the charging efficiency up
, so you will only need 56 min for a full charged battery!
In technical terms, UMI ZERO is represented quite well:
- 5 inch OGS FHD 1920×1080 pixels (ZERO adopts Samsung's Super-AMOLED)
- Gorilla Glass 3
- MT6592T (8 core MediaTek) 2GHz clock frequency
- GPU Mail 450 mp4
- 2 GB of RAM
- 16 GB (or 32 GB) of internal memory;
- Battery capacity 2500 mAh with quick charge
- 13-megapixel rear camera with an image sensor: Sony Exmor RS f/1.8
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OTA, OTG support
- Dual Sim Dual Standby
- Bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 and WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 3G
- Android 4.4 firmware
- Battery 2650 mAh (Quick charge technology from Texas Instruments: QVOC)
Looks to be a cool smartphone
with a lot of power! So what's your opinion on it?
ZERO's Super Design
It is manufactured by the cool combination of Corning Gorilla Glass III and aviation aluminum magnesium alloy. Tough thickness - real metal frame, high tenacity and Super AMOLED screen, gives only 6.4 mm!