Current time: 22-Oct-2016, 07:53 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Octa Core Android Phones from China 2014
10-Jul-2014, 06:39 AM

Octa core phones or 8 core phones are becoming more and more popular, with more devices coming out of China than ever before. The majority of these are Android devices. An octa core smartphone has optimum performance, especially when compared to quad core and dual core smartphones. The Android OS works great with an octa core processor too, running faster than ever before. Here are 5 of the best octa core smartphones available from China in 2014. All of these devices are unlocked.

The THL T100S is becoming quite a popular smartphone. This 8 core device has been recognised as one of the most aesthetically pleasing devices on the market.

The THL T100S is an unlocked octa core smartphone with features including dual sim card support, micro SD memory expansion, a full high definition 5 inch display, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of in built memory, a 13 megapixel front camera and 13 megapixel rear camera, NFC connectivity and more. Running at 1.7GHz with an octa core processor and 2GB of RAM make this device speedier than most and very capable of running the latest Android OS.

The THL T100S is available for around $259.99.

Zopo ZP998

The Zopo ZP998 was actually one of the very first MT6592 smartphones to become available on the Chinese market. This Android smartphone is packed full of features and comes at a very good price.

The Zopo ZP998 features a 5.5 inch full high definition display, a 1.7GHz MT6592 octa core processor, 2GB of RAM, NFC connectivity and a 14 megapixel rear camera with f2.0aperture. The device is also dual sim, making it great for business owners. The ZP998 also features gesture control and a stunning design.

The Zopo ZP998 is available for around $268.

TCL IdolX+

Another great octa core smartphone, the TCL IdolX+ is a super fast device that runs with octa core processing at 2.0GHz. With its 2.0GHz variant of the MT6592 chipset, this device is super fast. Another great selling point for the TCL IdolX+ is that it comes with its own wearable Android wrist band. This band can be used to monitor steps, exercise, sleep and more.

Other features of the TCL IdolX+ include a 5 inch full high definition display, 2GB or RAM, 32GB of storage expandable via Micro SD, a 13 megapixel rear camera with f2.0 and a super slim design at only 7.9mm in thickness. It is rumoured that Alacatel will also be offering this device throughout Europe sometime soon.
The TCL IdolX+ is available for $347.

Huawei Honor 3X

The best part about the Huawei Honor 3X is the price. This is one of the very few octa core smartphones that has managed to maintain a low price range. But the Honor 3X still manages to be a very decent Android smartphone.

The Huawei Honor 3X features a 5.5 inch 720p display (not full high definition), runs on a 1.7GHz octa core processor, has a powerful 3000mAh battery, includes micro SD expansion, has a slim profile of only 8.9mm and extra features like 2GB of RAM and a 13 megapixel rear camera.

The Honor 3X is available for $280.99. If you want an even cheaper device, don’t forget to check out the Honor 3X’s previous model, the Honor 3C.

GooPhone N3

Last on the list is a great clone device modelled after the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The GooPhone N3 is an octa core device that comes at a much cheaper price tag than the original Galaxy Note 3. It is a clone, so it looks pretty similar to the Note 3, some might not even be able to tell the difference without seeing the branding logo.

Features of the GooPhone N3 include a 5.7 inch full high definition display, 2GB or RAM, a 13 megapixel rear camera and a fantastic price tag. All of this is running on a 1.7GHz MT6592 octa core chipset.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-Jul-2014, 08:56 PM
RE: Top 5 Octa Core Android Phones from China 2014
A lot of options to choose from. I don't necessary think higher prices is better. I learn this the hard way when I bought a $300 smartphone just for it to break on me by the fourth day. Anyway, I don't see these top 5 Octa Core Android Phones being the only line China has to offer. I can see the expansion into more available lines, especially by Fall/Winter season. The one that has my attention is the TCL IdolX+. My only concern is having a repeat of the nightmare I experience with a previously own smartphone I discussed at the beginning of this post.
Find all posts by this user
14-Nov-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: Top 5 Octa Core Android Phones from China 2014
There are lots of new ones around now
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  5 Great 4G Phones from China james1991 5 943 11-Dec-2014 05:31 AM
Last Post: cherryjiyong
  iNew V3 Plus 5" OGS HD Gorilla Glass 2, MT6592M Octa-core, 2GB RAM & 16GB ROM, REVIEW s7yler 0 624 19-Nov-2014 11:29 PM
Last Post: s7yler
  Review Elephone P8 MTK6592 1.7GHz Octa Core 5.7 Inch FHD 1920x1080 s7yler 1 1,630 05-Nov-2014 04:21 AM
Last Post: Crowny13
  ROM flashing tutorial for MTK chipset phones umit 46 122,738 21-Aug-2014 04:09 PM
Last Post: radeondroid
  How to root a Gionee phones juvette 0 993 24-Jul-2014 05:14 PM
Last Post: juvette