Current time: 04-Dec-2016, 02:14 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TinyDeal
10-Dec-2012, 05:27 AM
TinyDeal
This would have to be one of the worst websites I bought stuff from. Almost everything I bought there broking within months, sometimes even weeks. I would personally not recommend buying anything expensive from there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-Dec-2012, 06:31 PM
RE: TinyDeal
I've only bought a cheap watch from them, I think. It took just as long as items from other stores have. Chinese stores have decent shipping times (2-3 days most of the times). You have to make sure to always go for Registered Airmail though; don't be fooled by the whole "free shipping" thing. Registered Airmail includes a tracking number, which acts as some kind of insurance for your order.

As for items being broken... happened to me too. This watch I bought stopped working about 2 months after I got it. It was about $4 though so I can't complain. Still, I agree I wouldn't trust this store when buying something expensive like a tablet. If they can't sell decent small gadgets, they can't sell real stuff Tongue

You will never be the best at something. There will always be an Asian guy with a higher score.
22-Dec-2012, 07:35 AM
(21-Dec-2012 06:31 PM)ainolsupporter Wrote:  I've only bought a cheap watch from them, I think. It took just as long as items from other stores have. Chinese stores have decent shipping times (2-3 days most of the times). You have to make sure to always go for Registered Airmail though; don't be fooled by the whole "free shipping" thing. Registered Airmail includes a tracking number, which acts as some kind of insurance for your order.

As for items being broken... happened to me too. This watch I bought stopped working about 2 months after I got it. It was about $4 though so I can't complain. Still, I agree I wouldn't trust this store when buying something expensive like a tablet. If they can't sell decent small gadgets, they can't sell real stuff Tongue

I've always used the free shipping option. Granted it takes longer but sometimes its just too expensive. I've almost never had an issue with the delivery, and the 2 times I did, I had not trouble getting a full refund.
22-Dec-2012, 07:18 PM
(22-Dec-2012 07:35 AM)Memento_Mori Wrote:  
(21-Dec-2012 06:31 PM)ainolsupporter Wrote:  I've only bought a cheap watch from them, I think. It took just as long as items from other stores have. Chinese stores have decent shipping times (2-3 days most of the times). You have to make sure to always go for Registered Airmail though; don't be fooled by the whole "free shipping" thing. Registered Airmail includes a tracking number, which acts as some kind of insurance for your order.

I've always used the free shipping option. Granted it takes longer but sometimes its just too expensive. I've almost never had an issue with the delivery, and the 2 times I did, I had not trouble getting a full refund.

The most I've paid for a tracking number in a Chinese store was $4, but that was in a store where shipping varied depending on the order's total weight. TinyDeal charges about $1.80 for a tracking number, if my memory doesn't fail.

You will never be the best at something. There will always be an Asian guy with a higher score.
05-Jan-2013, 08:42 PM
I've never bought anything from them but thanks for the heads up, I'll for sure stay clear.
03-Feb-2013, 06:52 AM
(22-Dec-2012 07:18 PM)ainolsupporter Wrote:  

The most I've paid for a tracking number in a Chinese store was $4, but that was in a store where shipping varied depending on the order's total weight. TinyDeal charges about $1.80 for a tracking number, if my memory doesn't fail.

I still don't think I should pay for a tracking number that I would get for free on other websites.
10-May-2013, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-May-2013 12:02 AM by dcadmin.)
Amongst the cheap gadget websites I especially like this one. I do not want to say any wrong on others, but there are certain points why I like Tinydeal the best.
Of course they have low prices, more or less the same as few others. The best about Tinydeal is their fast delivery. I order an item then within 14 days I always got what I want. Compare to others, where sometimes takes 2 monthes to get my order.
This fast delivery makes them a good dropshipping partner also. I tried it many times. If I order to myself or my customers from their European warehouse I get the goods in 5-7 day. Which is quite good. If they could increase the number of their goods in their EU warehouse I will spend most of my time selling their products.
I have to mention their affiliate program. You can get quite good percentage of points after selling something with their links. These points could be used on purchasing or within two monthes could be cash out. I’m now focusing on collecting 5000 point per month (which is equal 500$)
11-May-2013, 03:40 AM (This post was last modified: 11-May-2013 03:40 AM by bearman.)
(03-Feb-2013 06:52 AM)Memento_Mori Wrote:  
(22-Dec-2012 07:18 PM)ainolsupporter Wrote:  

I still don't think I should pay for a tracking number that I would get for free on other websites.

I recommand another website: http://www.mentoo.com

In my veiw, it is really a good shopping website. The produtions offered by it all have good quality and the price is also suitable.
13-Sep-2013, 02:09 PM
well, I read the reviews of all the shop here and found something interesting..
anyway my first contact with tinydeal was a month ago, I just wanted to change my partner so I did a little experiment with them.
10 cellphones ordered e arrived in 3 days with DHL, but of course I paid the tax.
12-May-2014, 11:30 AM
(10-Dec-2012 05:27 AM)Memento_Mori Wrote:  This would have to be one of the worst websites I bought stuff from. Almost everything I bought there broking within months, sometimes even weeks. I would personally not recommend buying anything expensive from there.

Hello there,
Frankly, the shipping issue is the most troublesome thing in oversea trading.
I'm sure that no matter which store you bought from, you may have to deal with the delays.
But I believe that all the reputable online stores want their packages to be delivered smoothly. They all want their customers to have good shopping experience, so that they'll come back and place more orders.
But the delivery could be disappointing sometimes. Any storm, soaker, delayed flight.....may make you have to wait more days.
Once the package was sent, it's no longer in seller's control.
So, let us have more understandings. If still got any question about Tinydeal, leave me the PM. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  www.tinydeal.com Tinydeal 3 829 13-May-2014 12:59 PM
Last Post: dcadmin