Current time: 03-Dec-2016, 11:47 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tablet or Phone?
03-Jan-2013, 08:16 AM
Tablet or Phone?
I really want to get an Android device to go along with my iPhone, as I plan to be developing on my both in the future. There are so many tablets out there, as well as phones I don't even know where to start. I'm kind of interested in a tablet since I already have a phone. What do you guys think from experience? Should I get an Android tablet, or Android phone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-Jan-2013, 08:54 AM
RE: Tablet or Phone?
Well, if you're really torn between two Android devices, I suggest that you go with a phablet. Or tabphone. Whatever you want to call it. Samsung's Galaxy Note 2 is the best phablet in the market today. It fits on your pocket and is as powerful as any other high end tablet out there. It may have a smaller screen than a tablet but it's much easier to bring it out and use it at any given time. I have one and I can't think of any device that comes close to it.
04-Jan-2013, 06:48 AM
Android tablet for sure.
They seem to be a lot less expensive than the phone (*)_(*)
04-Jan-2013, 07:42 AM
I prefer the phone because I am always on the go.
05-Jan-2013, 11:54 AM
I would go for a phone, they both do the same thing one is just bigger!
06-Jan-2013, 02:43 PM
Get a phone, it will be pocket sized and more convenient.
29-Jan-2013, 02:32 PM
Get a tablet, you will have more options and a bigger screen. If you need to make calls just use a regular phone Tongue
23-Oct-2013, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 23-Oct-2013 06:13 AM by pandandesign.)
An Android tablet is nice since you have an IPhone, right? I personally think Apple's IPad is way too expensive. I have heard the IPad 2 still costs about $399, which is unreasonable because that's a second generation IPad. I have the Samsung Note 8.0 tablet, which is the best tablet I've used so far. The Samsung Note 8.0 offers a fast processor and has better customization. The Multi-Window feature is a plus for those who like to run two applications simultaneously on the screen.

(29-Jan-2013 02:32 PM)Memento_Mori Wrote:  Get a tablet, you will have more options and a bigger screen. If you need to make calls just use a regular phone Tongue

I agree! I have a tablet in which I do a lot of things on it. I have a regular phone in which I just make phone calls.
22-Nov-2013, 10:09 AM
in my opinion,Phone is far more convenient to carry and use.
26-Nov-2013, 01:15 PM
i choose tablet