Current time: 22-Oct-2016, 11:29 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanei 10 review.
23-Dec-2012, 12:13 PM
Music Sanei 10 review.

At first glance you can see that it's a slim tablet, this translates into it also being a light one. It more or less weighs the same as the iPad. It has a pretty streamlined design, this includes a camera on the back, aluminium casing and of course the ever essential HDMI and memory expansion SD card port. It's resolution is a tad higher than the iPad 2's, at 1280 x 800. This makes for a very sharp image on the 10.1 inch screen.

It handles videos and games very smoothly, you won't notice lags with this device like with so many of the other Chinese devices.

Web browsing, is good, not as smooth as I would have liked, but generally speaking good. The only gripe I had honestly is that when you try to pinch zoom it's slightly lagy, it's almost unnoticeable and the rest of my browsing experience was very good, but that bothered me a little.
All in all, I'd highly recommend this device, it has the new generation of Android firmware, 4.0.3 to be precise, and it has the style and grace of an iPad at more than half the price.

Operating System Android 4.0.3
Screen 10.1" IPS 10 Point Touch
Resolution 1280*800
CPU Allwinner A10 1.2GHz
GPU Mali400
Webcam Dual Camera (Front 2.0MP+Back 2.0MP)
Wireless Wifi 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth Bluetooth 2.1
HDMI 2160 P (3840 x 2160 resolution)
Battery 7000mAh / 3.7V Li-ion Battery
Video AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MKV, WMV (1080p) etc.
Audio MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC, WAV FLAC etc.
Ports 1 x Mini USB
1 x TF Card Slot
1 x DC Jack
1 x Earphone Jack
1 x HDMI
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply