Current time: 25-Oct-2016, 12:10 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) Camera Review
04-Feb-2016, 01:10 PM
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016) Camera Review
Just before I finish up testing the device, I took the camera for a spin, took quite a few pictures and as always, I am asking you to share your opinion in the comment section below the video.
The Galaxy A5 uses a 13MP shooter with OIS and a bright f/1.9 aperture. However, the sensor has a 4:3 aspect ratio if you want to take pictures at the maximum resolution. 
Just before we start with the actual camera samples, let’s take a look at the camera app as a lot of people have requested this in the previous reviews. 
What you are getting is a typical Samsung camera app we’ve seen on lots of phones. On the left there is settings and options toolbar and everything is pretty much self-explanatory. 
On the right side you can access your recent photos, shoot videos, take pictures, switch cameras and last but not least select different modes. Also, you can download a few extra ones but what I actually missed was the slow-motion video mode.
Finally, the shutter speed is really fast even in lower-lit situations.
Allright, let’s take a look at the camera samples. I’m going to tell what I think about the image quality in the full review, so you may want to wait for that. As always, sit back, relax and see you soon. 
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Selling At A Special Price At A Hong Kong Store umit 0 0 Today 12:10 PM
Last Post: umit
  Vernee Apollo debuted in the GITEX 2016 Exhibition umit 0 0 Today 12:10 PM
  Samsung Galaxy S8 Development Delayed Owing To Samsung’s Involvement In Galaxy umit 0 2 Yesterday 12:10 PM
  Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Features Antenna Design Similar to OPPO R9S umit 0 5 16-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
  Samsung Halts Production of Galaxy Note 7 After Reports Of Replacement Units Explodin umit 0 6 10-Oct-2016 12:10 PM