Current time: 26-Oct-2016, 07:46 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News Much i5 Game phone Quad Core with Physical Gaming Controls
20-Nov-2013, 11:11 AM
Much i5 Game phone Quad Core with Physical Gaming Controls
There are thounds of games on android platform,such as GAMELOFT,EA Etc.. So more are more player use the phone do play the games instead the NDS,PSP,3DS.However most of the phone don’t have a game controls and we can’t use smoothly. Then ATET company promote COMMANDER game phone,Today we have another one called Much I5,it is the same as COMMANDER use MTK6589 Quadcore processor.

From the picture we can see this phone is clone PSP style.The main different is the much i5 can make calls.The Much i5 will feature a 5” display, where it will run on a MTK6589 quad-core processor, and more importantly, physical buttons that have been built directly into the side of the case so that you can start to game on the device – all without having to have your finger or fingers block your view on the touchscreen display when playing.

Much i5 build in MUCH OS it is customized on Android 4.2 OS,Despite resembling a gaming tablet, do remember that it does come with the ability to make phone calls, in addition to offering support for both 2G and 3G mobile networks. Other hardware specifications include 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, an 8-megapixel camera at the back and a 3,550mAh battery life.
On the english site it has begain to sell at 209.99USD ,if people love playing phone games,this phone will be best choice.

Edit by etkchina
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Google Pixel Phones Start At A Much Higher Price In India umit 0 8 05-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
Last Post: umit
  Elephone S7 will feature E-touch 2.0 physical/virtual button umit 0 9 21-Sep-2016 12:10 PM
  Xiaomi Mi 5s to Feature Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Ditch Physical Home Button umit 0 10 14-Sep-2016 12:10 PM
  UMi Plus: the history behind the game-changer in the UMi Family! umit 0 14 10-Sep-2016 12:10 PM
  ASUS Announces the Round ZenWatch 3, Much Better Looking Than its predecessor umit 0 20 01-Sep-2016 12:10 PM