Current time: 24-Oct-2016, 12:03 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Much I5 - The Revolutionist Among Android Smart Phones
26-Oct-2013, 11:17 AM
Thumbs Up Much I5 - The Revolutionist Among Android Smart Phones
Much I5 is called one of the best "crossover" product.
The Much I5 is featured with mainstream hardware of MTK6589 Quad-Core 1.2Ghz, 5" IPS screen with 1280*720 resolution and 1GB RAM + 4GB ROM. Also, comes with 3550 mAh battery, 8.0MP rear camera and two stereo AAC speaker that enhance the entertainment experience especially for gamer.

Here are some pictures for all sides:
Left & Right Triggers
Volume up & Volume down buttons
Power button
HDMI port & USB port
LED Indicator

Earphone jack
Micro USB port for charging

2.0MP front camera
Direction pad
Face buttons
Two analog sticks (Top left & Bottom right)
Back button
Menu button
Build-in Mic

8.0MP rear camera
LED light
Two speakers

User Experience:
Icons have been optimized and all unnecessary apps have been removed. The system is clean and neat, users can manipulate the menu via touch screen or use the D-pad. As a gaming android phone, the much key can adjust the button to suit players habit.

Currently the firmware is 5.3.12 and have some bugs when using it but can be sorted out in newest firmware. The updated patch will be downloaded automatically so it's a great news for people who like to "dig in the firmware holes". And the phone has been rooted, hence people have more free control on it.
Booting speed is quite fast and screen has good performance as well. Compatible with loads of android games is the most amazing thing of this phone. You can either play FC, GBA game or enjoy the newest android games with absolutely no freeze. The joystick and analog stick are quite smooth and can be customized for other functions.
Audio effect is nice as well; if you have ever used Meizu M8, Much I5 is going to beat it good! I'm not a earphone guy so this is aspect makes a lot of sense to me.
The only problem is that the phone is too big to put in pocket or find a compatible protective case but I think Much will make it soon.
For further product details and purchase, please check the Much i5 page.

That's all for today!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply