Current time: 28-Oct-2016, 12:35 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morefine Max1 Review – Beautiful Yet Affordable Smartphone
29-Jan-2016, 01:10 PM
Morefine Max1 Review – Beautiful Yet Affordable Smartphone
This is a review of a phone that has been made by a company you have probably not heard of. It is any good? Learn more in the full Morefine Max1 review.

Morefine Max1: VIDEO REVIEW

Morefine Max1: UNBOXING

IMG_6621 IMG_7126
As usual, let’s start by unboxing and see what’s inside. The contents of the packaging include a nice soft TPU case, two screen protectors, some instruction manuals, a charging plug and USB cable.

Morefine Max1: DESIGN and DISPLAY

I was initially surprised by the premium design and great build quality of the phone that is built by a rather unknown Chinese manufacturer.
Morefine Max1 has a metal frame going around the device along with metal buttons and the 5” display makes this device compact, and manageable with one hand.
Speaking of display, it is surprisingly good for a the phone that costs $120. It is bright, vivid and colour look vibrant. Also, it has excellent viewing angles.
Just above the screen there is a bright LED light, which has a few different colours but it is not customisable. As far as front firing optics, we have a modest 2MP shooter.
The chin of the phone is empty since Morefine Max1 has on-screen navigation buttons.
The glass back is a ridiculous fingerprint magnet but at least it helps with a grip. Here we have only 8MP camera with a single LED flash.
IMG_6637 IMG_6650
The buttons, which are very tactile, are located on the left but I never liked this idea on any phone. It could be just me but I am used to pressing keys on the right side and the buttons on the left are just not right.
The dual SIM card tray, where one slot also doubles as a microSD card slot is on the right.
As far as the loudspeaker, it is placed on the bottom where you can also find you micro USB charging port.
Finally, on the top there is just a headset jack.
Overall, the phone feels solid, it is well constructed and it does not feel cheap at all.

The phone has a 2150mAh battery and it performs surprisingly well for its capacitiy. I could get over 4 hours of screen-on time while mixing heavy and light usage and using various screen brightness settings.

Morefine Max1: CONCLUSIONS

So there you have it, Morefine Max1, the phone that looks great, it is compact and it sports some premium materials in its construction.
Also, Morefine Max1 has a decent 720P screen, the UI is very fast but it has a few minor bugs that have to be fixed.
The camera is pretty mediocre but it is capable of producing okay looking images in daylight.
The battery life is surprisingly good and overall, Morefine Max1 is a decent phone for the price of around $120 despite a few shortcomings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Crazy Deal – Get Vernee Apollo Lite for as low as $99.99! umit 0 1 26-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
Last Post: umit
  GizmoChina Weekly: Top Stories From Oct 16 – 22 (OPPO R9S, Mate 9, Mi Note 2 &# umit 0 4 24-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
  Qualcomm Announces 3 Mid-range Snapdragon Chipsets – 653, 626 &427 umit 0 4 18-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
  Umi Plus Giveaway – Win A Free Smartphone From Gizmochina umit 0 4 18-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
  Zopo C2 affordable device released umit 0 7 13-Oct-2016 12:10 PM