Current time: 04-Dec-2016, 08:16 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial Hotel
14-May-2014, 11:24 AM
Imperial Hotel
Delhi is a metropolitan region in India and worth to visit around the year. I had a great experience of Delhi last year when our collage trip held in India. We stay there at the Imperial Hotel for a couple of weeks. That hotel was in a great location and well gated. The food was really good. There are few photos of the British Raj and temples. Everything was inseparable like beautiful decoration, very attentive staff and wonderful food.
I found this site http://www.spam.com/east-coast-tours/ is very help full to plan my any trip.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-May-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Imperial Hotel
Awesome sharing Jaon! The Impeial Hotel is the best hotel in Delhi. It is very expensive and foods are very costly but the foods are so delicious. The services are good and it is one of the beautiful place in Delhi.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-May-2014, 12:50 PM
I have been stayed there about a year ago for 3 nights during my Delhi trip. I have experienced the great services from start to end. The food was delicious, well presented and delightful. It is an oasis and a sanctuary as soon as you step foot in the door. Bedroom was also large, well-appointed, with a separate dressing room and lovely bathroom.

bestbustours provide budgeted packages for family trips.
16-Jun-2014, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 16-Jun-2014 08:27 AM by Jammaikka33.)
After completing my family holidays in uk now, I am planning to visit the India next month. Your provided information regarding Delhi hotel will be helpful during my visit. Any suggestion regarding my next tour to India would be much appreciated.
25-Jul-2014, 08:40 AM
(14-May-2014 11:24 AM)Jaon445 Wrote:  Delhi is a metropolitan region in India and worth to visit around the year. I had a great experience of Delhi last year when our collage trip held in India. We stay there at the Imperial Hotel for a couple of weeks. That hotel was in a great location and well gated. The food was really good. There are few photos of the British Raj and temples. Everything was inseparable like beautiful decoration, very attentive staff and wonderful food.
I found this site http://www.spam.com/east-coast-tours/ is very help full to plan my any trip.

What a nice location you shared! It looks very attractive. I have not visited of imperial hotel. After seeing its location I could not stop my steps to visit this hotel. Tell me about the services of hotel. How the administrative behaves with visitors? I am grateful to you for sharing this info to us.
24-Aug-2014, 09:03 PM
They are providing a good services to the visitors. I have visited there a couple of month ago with my friends. I had a great experience there the staff is very corroborative and friendly. Delicious Dinning, 24 hours front desk facility, wi-fi, well decorative rooms, parking area and much more. Must visit there there is an ideal hotel for stay in Dehli.