Current time: 04-Dec-2016, 08:19 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont have the play store on my phone :(
01-Sep-2013, 03:24 PM
I dont have the play store on my phone :(
Hi guys,

I am not very into these smartphone and technical stuff and thats why i am pretty lost with my problem. i just ordered my new smartphone JIAYU G3S MTK6589 Quad Core. Unfortunately i dont have the store button on my phone so i can not download any apps Sad
any ideas how to fix it?
thank you so much!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-Sep-2013, 03:51 PM
RE: I dont have the play store on my phone :(
Try to install a suitable ROM with play store.
01-Sep-2013, 04:49 PM
(01-Sep-2013 03:51 PM)umit Wrote:  Try to install a suitable ROM with play store.

sorry i am really stupid when it comes to technical stuff... what is a suitable ROM - where do i find it?! thank you so much!!
01-Sep-2013, 07:59 PM
May be it is better for you to get help from someone who is familiar with flashing ROMs on Android devices.

There is a ROM flashing tutorial on this forum using SP flash tool.

You can get ROMs for your device from:
1. http://bbs.ejiayu.com (Chinese official forum for Jiayu)
2. http://www.needrom.com
3. LeWa ROM for your device may be available at Phones section of this forum.

Good luck!
17-Sep-2013, 05:45 PM
You are just left out with two options if you do not have Google Play Store Application on your Android mobile phone.

The first option is to change your ROM with a modded ROM, I personally do not recommend this offer as it can brick your smart phone and cause many other problems on your phone. The second option is to install a different application store such as "1 mobile market" on your phone. 1 mobile market is a very good application installer for android phones and contains about every application that is available at the Google Play Store.
27-Sep-2013, 12:55 AM
Hi all.
Sorry to hear about your problem BiancaB and if we were neighbours i'd gladly get it fixed for ya. Wink But yes, besides changing the entire rom, you could try rooting it and then applying so called "gapps" containing (among other stuff) the Play store. But that also envolves at least some basic knowledge of the android platform, though the rest (believe it or not) can be done with Google and Youtube.
There should be at least one gentleman near you that wouldn't mind helping you with that Wink
Good luck!
27-Sep-2013, 12:57 AM
care to change the rom, I think it could void the warranty of your mobile phone, it is best to speak with the store where you purchased the product and you ask them to install
27-Sep-2013, 01:30 AM
Of course, by all means, if the device still is under warranty and since it doesn't involve anything illegal, rather a kind of update, you can certainly try taking it back to the place it was bought and they'll probably gladly do it for a couple of bucs if not totaly pro-bono. My previous comment comes usefull when warranty passes. Confidentially, i've flashed hundreds of different stock but mainly custom roms on and rooted/unrooted hundreds of devices and never have i broken one. The difference is, i know how to deal with certain issues using usbjiggs, jtags etc. Of course, there is a certain statistical probability regarding real brick (device becomes absurdely expensive to repair or broken beyond).. ..but so it is for flushing it accidentally down the toilet or running it over with a car.
02-Nov-2013, 06:19 AM
Hi Dušan,

I rooted my Lenovo A760 smart phone, then I got google play 4.1.6, installed it but when I try to open it says "unfortunately google services has stopped". I did not flash rom, whatever that means. I am trying to connect my phone to my google account, calendar, google drive, google voice and all other stuff. I guess I first need google play for that, right? I have general computer user knowledge.
Any guides out there to do this?

Thanks!

Pozdrav,
Boris

(27-Sep-2013 01:30 AM)Dušan Todorović Wrote:  Of course, by all means, if the device still is under warranty and since it doesn't involve anything illegal, rather a kind of update, you can certainly try taking it back to the place it was bought and they'll probably gladly do it for a couple of bucs if not totaly pro-bono. My previous comment comes usefull when warranty passes. Confidentially, i've flashed hundreds of different stock but mainly custom roms on and rooted/unrooted hundreds of devices and never have i broken one. The difference is, i know how to deal with certain issues using usbjiggs, jtags etc. Of course, there is a certain statistical probability regarding real brick (device becomes absurdely expensive to repair or broken beyond).. ..but so it is for flushing it accidentally down the toilet or running it over with a car.
25-Nov-2013, 04:07 PM
you can download play store apk,. just search it on google

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Play best game online killu 0 60 27-Jul-2016 01:44 PM
Last Post: killu
  United Games – The BETTER Way to Play! killu 0 37 21-Jul-2016 05:23 PM
Last Post: killu
  [FREE][GAME] My Chess New 3D Chess Game on Google Play upmyway 0 243 18-Mar-2015 12:43 AM
Last Post: upmyway
  [FREE][APP] Waze UP - App that every "Waze" user must have!!! Giladi 0 521 21-Mar-2014 02:14 PM
Last Post: Giladi
Question [ROM] I have a Corrupted EFS Please help!! norway 0 746 14-Mar-2014 11:33 PM
Last Post: norway