When you buy a new Android tablet or phone, usually it comes pre-loaded with at least few crapware or some Chinese apps that you cannot use. Unless you root your phone to remove those apps, either you have to tolerate or disable those little annoyances. If you don't want to take the risk of rooting but still don't want those apps, please follow the guide below to disable them.
- Go to Settings. And open Apps menu item.
- Swipe to the left to go to All aps list on the right.
- Select the app you want to get rid of
- In the properties screen of that app, hit Force stop if it is running
- Clear data in the same screen
- If you see Uninstall option, that means it is not preloaded and can be removed completeley. Just uninstall it by selecting Uninstall.
- If you see Uninstall updates option, uninstall the updates.
- You should see a Disable button. Now you can disable this app
That app will no longer run in the background or appear in the All aps menu. If you want it back, just re-enable it.