* Soft reset: Restart the phone Hard reset: Remove the battery for 15 seconds, slot it back in then boot the phone Overclock: If the kernel supports overclocking, this could significantly boost an Android phone’s speed.
* Overclocking is the process of tweaking a CPU for higher performance Uninstall unneeded apps: Don’t need it? Uninstall it.
* Clear logs: Everything that goes on gets logged and log files consume memory. Deleting log files is one good way to free up memory and make a slow Android phone run faster. Install apps to
* SD Card: Setting the default installation location for apps to SD card will result in more available internal memory. Simply go to Settings > Storage > Set default write disk to SD Card
* Wipe cache: Wiping app cache is one good way to boost an Android phone’s performance and speed