Goophone N3 is released a month ago, with a lower price than ZOPO ZP998, but it isn’t available until middle of January. On the Goophone official, it now begin accept pre-order with $269.99 price tag.
Goophone N3 is a clone of Samsung Galaxy Note 3, has similar hardware but a lot cheap. Here is main specs of Goophone N3:
* 5.7-inch FHD 1080P screen, 1920*1080 pixel display
* 1.7GHz MTK MT6592 octa-core processor
* 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM, support expand microSD card
* 13MP rear camera with LED flash light, 5MP front camera
* Android 4.2 OS, with Google Play
Goophone official site has not announced how many phones for pre-order, but I think they only has hundreds of phones for pre-order on the first batch. So if this phone is in your plan, and now it’s best time to get it. Here is purchase link: Goophone N3. [source]