Current time: 21-Oct-2016, 10:12 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gigaset Will Release Its First Flagship Smartphone At IFA This September
29-Aug-2015, 12:10 PM
Gigaset Will Release Its First Flagship Smartphone At IFA This September

Gigaset AG, formerly known as Siemens Home and Office Communication Devices is a multinational corporation based in Munich, Germany and the company is most active in the area of communications technology. Gigaset will be launching its first ever smartphone during this month of September, which is not long from now by the way. The smartphone is going to be called as ME, and to be more specific, it will possess the model name known as GS55-6. As it is company’s first ever flagsip, so you can expect top of the line hardware to be present in it.

Talking about ME, so it is going to feature a Snapdragon 810, although a much better chipset solution would have been Helio X20 as it showers no issues uptil now. Well, as we all know that Snapdragon 810, though known for its speed, is not the best SoC when it comes to keeping its temperature under control. Siemens, or Gigaset has introduced an efficient cooling method like Oneplus 2 that will prevent the octa-core processor of Snapdragon 810 from throttling.

ME is also moving ahead to feature 3GB of RAM and a 32GB of internal storage which is a bang. While we know, the device is also going to feature a 1080p display, details on the screen size are still unknown. The best part about the upcoming smartphone is that it runs Android Lollipop 5.1.1, but an even great news would be that the smartphone would be up for an upgrade to Android Marshmallow 6.0, which will deliver even more performance, and higher battery life ofcourse.

Siemens ME is also features a 16MP rear camera sensor & yes an 8MP front shooter selfie. There is no information on whether the mobile device is going to feature a microSD card so we still hope that this crucial feature is also included in the configuration. The smartphone has a fuel of Adreno 430 GPU for graphics which is still not bad though. According to the recent leaks, Siemens ME is going to be showcased at IFA 2015 and since it features impressive specifications, we can exactly expect a high price tag now.

Remember that, the company is going to be careful with its price tag, because if the smartphone is priced way above what better companies are offering for their better performing products this time, then things will not prove fare for Siemens. We will keep you updated for more news as well.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Foxconn Reveals Plans to start selling its own smartphones umit 0 6 07-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
Last Post: umit
  Antutu’s Top 10 Devices for September: LeEco and Xiaomi Ranks High umit 0 10 03-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
  Xiaomi Mi 5s Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner: First of Its Kind umit 0 17 26-Sep-2016 12:10 PM
  LEAGOO M5 gets 20% off until the end of September umit 0 11 24-Sep-2016 12:10 PM
  Vernee Mars Goes Official, Pre-Sale From September 21 umit 0 9 23-Sep-2016 12:10 PM