Current time: 27-Oct-2016, 10:54 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doogee Iron-Bone DG750 Unboxing and First Impressions
08-Apr-2015, 12:10 PM
Doogee Iron-Bone DG750 Unboxing and First Impressions

Dogen is one of those Chinese manufacturers, which is trying to stay under the sun in the fierce competition of smartphones. We have to take a look at the device to tell you if it is worth your attention or not and this time around we have a brand new Doogee Iron-Bone DG750 as a review unit. Is the “Iron Bone” name worth your attention? Let’s take a look.

Display 4.7 inch 960X540 (below HD)
Processor MTK6592, Cortex-A7 Octa core,1.7GHz (32-bit)
Camera 5MP Front/8MP Back,
Connectivity Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, GPS, WIFI, GSM,EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+,
Battery 2.000 mAh Li-polimer
Dimensions 132 x 67 x 8 mm
OS Android 4.4.4 Kitkat
Storage 8GB (can be expanded up to 64GB via Micro SD)

The display seems to be pretty good, but the resolution does not reach the HD quality. Still, it spots a decent colour reproduction, it is bright and sharp enough for daily tasks.

The very first immersions are that the device is well made and we have to say thanks to that quality metal frame. The design is not really original, though. The front looks like the Xiaomi Mi4, the back is borrowed from the older generation Galaxy Note series. On the other hand, it is nothing new that Chinese companies like doing design mashups.

The UI seems to be quite fluid and responsive at the first glance. I tried to play a few games and it went quite good.

I will keep my final thoughts for the full review, which is coming soon!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Unboxing & Hands-on Images: Spotless Beauty! umit 0 1 Yesterday 12:10 PM
Last Post: umit
  Ulefone Tiger Unboxing and quick Review (video) umit 0 1 Yesterday 12:10 PM
  UHANS H5000 Unboxing (Video) umit 0 4 19-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
  TomTop is the first shop to host Elephone S7 and R9! (video) umit 0 5 15-Oct-2016 12:10 PM
  ZeBlaze Blitz 3G Sports Smartwatch Phone Unboxing & First Hands On umit 0 14 30-Sep-2016 12:10 PM