Current time: 25-Oct-2016, 10:25 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
28-Jan-2014, 07:41 AM
Below is a thread I posted to Chinabuye and Zopomobile.

Do not buy from chinabuye

Do not buy from chinabuye

My experience of buying from Chinabuye is all negative. I bought a Zopo ZP820 worth $150 from them. It is rubbish and completely useless. I have had no feedback from them whatsoever, not even offered a replacement, so anyone wanting to buy from this company beware. I cannot even use this phone anymore. It very rarely boots.
I will repost my original post below.

Useless Zopo ZP820

Here is a post I posted on Zopo site.

Re: ZOPO ZP820 Raiden User Experience, Troubleshooting & FAQ

Postby bazza522000 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:04 pm
I have had this phone a little over a week. Yesterday really big trouble started . I was using the internet when the screen went black. I had to remove the battery before it would reboot. At other times, while using the internet and for no reason, it would reboot of it's own accord just to the boot screen with the music and it would go no further. Once again I would have to remove the battery so it would boot again. This has happened over 15 times.
I reset the phone to factory settings thinking maybe an app. had something to do with it. I lost everything on the phone.
This did not help either. I think I have bought a lemon. I am a disability pensioner living in Australia and cannot afford to buy another one, and would recommend to people not to buy a Zopo phone.

Today is 10 days later and the phone is worse than ever. It is forever stalling or turning itself off. Even when it is turned off it will start itself. It is sitting beside me and 3 times it tried to start while I have had it turned off. 10 -15 times a day it will stall.

To anyone reading this I reccommend very highly that you DO NOT buy one of these. It took 8 weeks to be delivered and I AM VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH IT.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-Dec-2014, 07:18 AM
I think Chinabuye has to improve their reputation and should have to gain the customer's trust on their company
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Zopo ZP980+ Full Phone Specs informationlord 1 984 11-Aug-2014 10:14 AM
Last Post: antelifeUK
Music Zopo ZP100 review. droidster 4 2,916 05-Dec-2013 04:43 AM
Last Post: arigbuy
  ZOPO Official ROMs umit 1 3,259 05-Dec-2013 04:41 AM
Last Post: arigbuy
  [ROM] ZOPO C2 Android ROM umit 0 3,828 21-May-2013 06:21 PM
Last Post: umit