Current time: 04-Dec-2016, 08:22 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coby Kyros Tablet
18-Jan-2013, 08:54 PM
Coby Kyros Tablet
I have been using mine for a month now and really its something that I like because the tablet can mount the external hard drive that I have by just inserting its usb to the tablet. I like watching movies taht are stored in the external hard drive. I can move files in the tablet and will work without syncing like iPad would. Anyone here is using Coby Kyros?
I would love to hear what you can do with your Coby. Mine is MID7024.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-Feb-2013, 06:51 AM
RE: Coby Kyros Tablet
I don't but I have been thinking of getting one for a while now. Lets hope I don't get one of the defective ones Tongue
07-May-2013, 12:11 PM
(18-Jan-2013 08:54 PM)garfish Wrote:  I have been using mine for a month now and really its something that I like because the tablet can mount the external hard drive that I have by just inserting its usb to the tablet. I like watching movies taht are stored in the external hard drive. I can move files in the tablet and will work without syncing like iPad would. Anyone here is using Coby Kyros?
I would love to hear what you can do with your Coby. Mine is MID7024.

I also use Coby Kyros Tablet. And I would say that I really satisfied with it. The price is not expensive and the performance is more than enough, I also like the fact that we don't need to sync if we want to move files Smile

And by the way, mine is also MID7024 Angel
03-Oct-2013, 05:05 AM
I have a Kyros Android tablet as well. I don't use it as much as I use too. Although it is a nice tablet, but it is not a great tablet. There is really nothing special about it at all.
03-Oct-2013, 08:36 AM
That sounds like a nifty feature. I've checked its specs though, it's sort of old now with half a gig RAM. Cheapest I saw online for it is around 90 usd ($89 USD, I forgot). I might be able to get something better at a few bucks more.
05-Oct-2013, 10:14 AM
I don't own one but have had the chance to use one extensively. First of all i'd say it's pretty good bang for buck. At its price, its very useful and relatively reliable. I'm not looking forward to durability beyond a couple of years with good care but its literally a small price to pay for current satisfaction. so far it does the job and the connectivity is superb.