Current time: 04-Dec-2016, 08:19 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles River Esplanade
27-May-2014, 01:26 PM
Charles River Esplanade
Charles River Esplanade is a best place to visit in Boston. It is a roughly three mile leafy path known as the Esplanade. It is a great place to occupy kids for several hours. As we amble west toward the Boston University Bridge, we'll pass playgrounds and marshes and places to rent sail boats and buy lemonade.

bestbustours provide budgeted packages for family trips.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-Jun-2014, 12:01 PM (This post was last modified: 13-Jun-2014 12:09 PM by Jammaikka33.)
RE: Charles River Esplanade
Nice sharing my friend,you are doing a good job keep it up. After reading your valuable post i am planning to visit this after completing my uk vacations visit.Any suggestions or a useful tips regarding my visit to the Charles River Esplanade would be much appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
24-Jul-2014, 10:43 AM
(27-May-2014 01:26 PM)malickk Wrote:  Charles River Esplanade is a best place to visit in Boston. It is a roughly three mile leafy path known as the Esplanade. It is a great place to occupy kids for several hours. As we amble west toward the Boston University Bridge, we'll pass playgrounds and marshes and places to rent sail boats and buy lemonade.

Nice sharing you sent to us! I am planning to visit Charles River Esplanade as soon as possible. I also want to visit for spending my leisure time. Can you guide me about this journey? I am also interested to visit more places of Boston. If you have experienced some beautiful sites share it with me.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-Sep-2014, 02:14 PM
Boston is largest City in Massachusetts in the United state. Boston Public Garden is largest park situated in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts. It is well known in the Literature, art and the film. Swan Boats is the main drive that the visitors mostly entertain through it. It is a calm place and best for the picnic point of view.
Find all posts by this user