Current time: 04-Dec-2016, 08:07 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Ridge Parkway
21-Jan-2014, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 25-Jan-2014 07:41 AM by Kathrine321.)
Blue Ridge Parkway
Blue Ridge Parkway is the most scenic National parkway and is known as “America’s Favorite Drive”. It runs for 469 miles mostly along the Blue Ridge mountains, a major mountain chain which is part of the Appalachian Mountains. You want to get visit in this beautiful place so don’t skip any chances of travelling in this place. I visit in this amazing and enjoyable place by new york to north carolina bus. I hope so you like that, this place for driving and travelling. For more info please visit in this site.[url] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Ridge_Parkway[/url]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-Feb-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Blue Ridge Parkway
Waynesboro to Cherokee, its awesome - good country
Find all posts by this user
26-Feb-2014, 07:05 AM
Its location is wonderful and also best for visit.
29-Mar-2014, 09:54 AM
well i am much impressed to see all of its pics ,,,, i wish to visit that....!
14-May-2014, 10:52 AM
Yeah it was outstanding. I visited the Blue Ridge last year with my collage trip. I’m shocked to see the close up strong mountains and pastoral landscapes of the Appalachian Highlands. I ever saw like this place in my whole travel period.
24-May-2014, 10:47 AM
I also have been visited this place during my new orleans street chicago a year ago with my sister. My sister really liked this place. It is is located in the eastern United States, starting at its southernmost portion in Georgia, then ending northward in Pennsylvania.
12-Jun-2014, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 12-Jun-2014 02:20 PM by Jammaikka33.)
Blue Ridge Parkway is one of my favourite parkway. I have been visited there last year in vacations with my friends and spend here a good time. I did my visit here a 2 year ago but the mountain scene is breathtaking and after my that visit I have repeated my visit three times. If I have a chance to move there I will definitely avail it by enjoying the mountain view.
13-Jun-2014, 07:23 AM
Really interesting sharing Jammaikka33 I am impressed. I have there but now I want to go there again once in my life. I want to visit the other nearest attractions of this place. I am planning a trip with best bus tours in coming vacations. I hope it will be a nice choice for me. Can you give me any suggestion abut this trip?
21-Aug-2014, 11:02 PM
All the members have enough travelling interests and have a great knowledge about the attractions. Yes its a nice choice to visit this region through this bus tour. It offers the visitors to enjoy a best bus tour because it gives the best packages,good services and the best tour option to the visitors.