Current time: 04-Dec-2016, 05:55 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Android phone?
22-Jun-2013, 12:17 AM
Best Android phone?
What Android device is better than the rest of them? While it is not a Chinese brand phone, I have seen the Samsung S4 and I got to say that it looks like a fancy phone. High-quality camera, great GUI LTE compatible, lots of internal storage etc. I will probably not be buying this device since it's expensive and I am on a fixed income, but if I ever wil the lottery it would sure be a nice phone to have.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-Jul-2013, 08:57 AM
RE: Best Android phone?
Of course I would like to say, it is Newsmy smartphone, you can also pay attention to Newsmy android tablets, Newsmy is going to release newly android tablets which support calling
Find all posts by this user
18-Aug-2013, 12:26 PM
I had a Star N9500 which was ok but now I have an Zopo 980+ and I have to say its easily as good as the Galaxy S4 at less than hall the price, I would recommend it.
26-Aug-2013, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 18-Sep-2013 03:07 PM by malickk.)
According to me HTC is the best Android It provides new world out there for Android users. HTC is one of my favorite brand i also use the it because its powerful and intelligently designed, offering users a supreme mobile experience.

bestbustours provide budgeted packages for family trips.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-Sep-2013, 08:59 AM
I have HTC phone too. Its cool gadget.
20-Sep-2013, 04:15 PM
I vote the Sony Xperia Z ultra the best mobile phone according to the present conditions. It is an excellent 5 inch display with a full HD 1920X1080 display. It is too waterproof and dustproof, so we need to take very less of the device while operating it in unusual conditions. The best part of the device is that it has got an excellent quad core processor along with two GB of RAM which allows the device to give unimaginable fast performance.
27-Sep-2013, 05:33 PM
IMHO the Samsung galaxy S4 has gotta be the best phone in the market right now. It's got all the right features to combat Apple's Iphone and hence it takes the cake in my book.
28-Sep-2013, 01:14 AM
I never had any android mobile phone but I am thinking of buying one cubot, costs about 50 €.
But a good android mobile phone is the nexus s, I think besides super gorgeous is super fast and has some great camera.
29-Sep-2013, 01:07 AM
The best phone for Android by far is the Samsung Galaxy S4. The Samsung Galaxy S4 is unlike any other Android phone because of its capabilities. It is also one of the most prestigious Android phones on the market.
01-Oct-2013, 12:52 PM
Right now, my vote goes to the LG Nexus phone out there. It's certainly got all the features to put any high-end smartphone to the test and beat it easily, it's also affordable hence it can be more popular also.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best place to buy phones licklozay 10 1,045 28-Mar-2016 05:43 AM
Last Post: augustk
  Android's best features mareebaybay 21 1,855 28-Jan-2015 09:21 AM
Last Post: Blackview
  Best Xperia Z1 NEW ALBUM 5.3.A.0.22 with playmemories xdadevs 1 707 10-Jan-2014 01:27 PM
Last Post: batool100