Current time: 04-Dec-2016, 08:16 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attraction of Tampa City!!
11-Mar-2014, 08:09 AM
Attraction of Tampa City!!
I am tourist and I visit in different countries for my travel interest. I want to talk about Tampa city in Florida. I visit in this city before my nyc niagara tours. Tampa is a famous city in the U.S. state of Florida. It serves as the county seat for Hillsborough County and is located on the west coast of Florida, on Tampa Bay near the Gulf of Mexico. It has many beautiful destinations for visiting. The Lowry Park Zoo, Busch Garden Tampa Bay, Tampa Museum of Art and Lettuce Lake Park are the most tourist attraction in Tampa city.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-Mar-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Attraction of Tampa City!!
Yes Tampa city has verity of attractions that makes it busy in all season. I also use to visit Tampa last year and I got memorable experience in the art Museum. The Tampa Museum of Art is a serene yet dynamic museum whose exhibits are varied, thoughtfully curated, well lit and easily accessible to a broad spectrum of art lovers.
Find all posts by this user
04-Apr-2014, 08:27 AM
It wasn't in Tampa. I've lived here 23 years and never heard of such a thing. And I've either worked, lived or dated a guy in almost every corner of the area.
14-Jun-2014, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 14-Jun-2014 09:41 AM by Jammaikka33.)
Tampa is a city in Florida located on the west coast near the Gulf of Mexico.Tampa city offers the visitor to enjoy the numerous attractions.i have visited the Lowry Park Zoo before my family holidays in uk.The park offer the visitors to enjoy the various activities like Shopping, rides, shows, on-site dinning, interactive exhibitions and the wide range of animals about 2000.
you can do here many thing more if you are interested then click here.
19-Jun-2014, 12:07 PM
My top 5 attractions of Tampa City are:
• Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo
• Museum of Science & Industry
• Henry B. Plant Museum
• Adventure Island
• Glazer Children's Museum
20-Jun-2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks for participation FordRami! You have great knowledge about Tampa Attractions. I’m really impressed about your information that you share with me. I must go again in Tampa after complete my bus new york washington dc tour and must see these attractions in this city. Would you like to guide me in detail about the attractions and also about some best activities? I think then I can easily plan my trip there?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Houston City!! Alika 2 430 19-Jun-2014 11:55 AM
Last Post: Jammaikka33