Current time: 03-Dec-2016, 02:16 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android's best features
04-Oct-2013, 11:55 PM
Android's best features
What are Android phone best features as a phone?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-Oct-2013, 09:02 AM
RE: Android's best features
For me, I love the ability to customise it as you want. It's also good that you can have other roms to use instead of the default and in my personal opinion, it's much easier than with an iPhone. The variety of available phones also means you can have one that fits your budget.
05-Oct-2013, 10:03 AM
By definition, and android phone is a phone that runs android. Personally, the biggest feature is the flexibility with which it can be configured as a device. All the open source apps are available for installation and use according to how the phone owner wishrs to maximize the device.
21-Oct-2013, 07:42 AM
The best features of Android devices would be customizations, multitasking, and stabilization. Android has improved over the last two years because the operating system is getting more stable than the previous releases. I like Android OS now because I'm able to customize the home screen of my tablet, which is a big plus and easy to organize my applications the way I want.
21-Oct-2013, 11:32 AM
In my opinion, the best features of android phones are its open platform, powerful sofrware and game playing function.
18-Dec-2013, 06:47 AM
multi tasking, and very flexible platform. android can beat ios any time
13-Jan-2014, 09:31 AM
The best feature of android phone is good result of camera and fast speed of internet.
14-Jan-2014, 10:28 PM
there is a good support in this community.
Flexible platform like said Atifn79
07-Apr-2014, 08:58 AM
Mobile andrio is awesome. It's super Mario bros for Android. Unblock me is great too. Finger dance revolution is like ddr but for ur fingers and u can upload ur own song to play to it.
12-Jun-2014, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-Jun-2014 12:07 AM by oldwriter.)
Speaking of Android as operating system here. I think the achieved compatibility across devices is a great feature. I am a programmer and I can assure you that achieving a successful operation on different types of hardware has proven to be a mammoth task for desktop operating systems.

In this sense Apple has it easy. They control both the hardware and the operating system themselves. No doubt this is an advantage. But in the reality of the worldwide market to achieve a whole ecosystem of hardware dancing in unison is a great feature in itself.

Speaking of the functionality for the user, I must say the number of applications. This comes straight from being an open system. The play store is indeed great!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best place to buy phones licklozay 10 1,044 28-Mar-2016 05:43 AM
Last Post: augustk
  Best Xperia Z1 NEW ALBUM 5.3.A.0.22 with playmemories xdadevs 1 705 10-Jan-2014 01:27 PM
Last Post: batool100
  Best Android phone? Canadian Lover 17 2,482 11-Nov-2013 11:35 AM
Last Post: mingtian00