Current time: 22-Oct-2016, 10:49 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternate android stores
09-Jan-2013, 10:31 PM
Alternate android stores
Some of Chinese android devices don't come with Google Play installed. If you cannot install Google Play on your device, you are not completely helpless, just use alternatives below to download and install android applications you like.

No membership required, just download the apk you want.

opera apps
This one does not require membership either.

You need to specify your device with this one.

This one requires membership.

This one also does not require membership and you can download apk directly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-Jan-2013, 06:44 AM
RE: Alternate android stores
For some reason Pandaapp didn't work on my (or my wifes') Galaxy Note II.

You can also download Blackmart (search for the .apk file), depending upon your principles regarding cracked software.

I bough the European version of the N2 (easily available in China if you go to one of the big tech malls. The HK version is fine too) and it does have the Play store on, but even so many apps say they're not available in my region. Sigh. You can get around this sometimes by installing a VPN, assuming you can find one that works now. Recently China 'improved' the Great Firewall so many are still broken as a result.

You can also find many .apk files on websites for aps if you do a search. All you have to do is download the .apk file to your phone, or download it on your PC and transfer it, then find it using a file manager app and run it to install.
03-Feb-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: Alternate android stores
Pandaapp has worked on most of the Android devices I have used. But then again I have mostly used chinese Android devices.