Surprisingly, ZUK Z2 Pro turned out to be a pretty powerful handset. Last year’s Z1 was not a powerhouse, instead the company offered great performance at an affordable price tag. With the Z2 Pro, the strategy is a bit different, with ZUK trying to incorporate as many high-end features inside the device as possible. In fact, in our launch article, we had mentioned that the Z2 Pro boasts of being first in a number of features.
For example, it is the first phone with a full 3D mirror body design. The phone is also the first one to feature a front camera that can detect the heart rate of a person. There are a lot more features that can be considered as cool for a flagship smartphone of 2016, so let’s look at the top key features of the new ZUK Z2 Pro flagship smartphone.
- The ZUK Z2 Pro is the first smartphone to use a full 3D Mirror glass body. You can check out some of the pictures from above to see what is meant by this design.
- The flagship phone boasts of being the first one that comes with a heart rate monitor on the front camera. So, when you are taking selfies, it can display your heart rate besides the photo. Depending upon the situation and the person you are with, the heart rate will change. The company had shown this feature during the announcement event.
- ZUK claims the Z2 Pro is the first smartphone to actually come with a fingerprint sensor that will work even with wet hands. So, if you want to use the phone besides a pool or after a workout, the phone will be ready for you. The sensor unlocks in 0.1 seconds.
- Now, coming to an interesting feature. The phone boasts of being the first one with over 10 professional sensors inside. Here’s the entire list of the sensors found inside the flagship: gravity sensor, 3-axis gyroscope, three-axis magnetic sensor, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, heart rate, blood oxygen sensor, a pressure sensor, ultraviolet sensors, and Hall effect sensor.
- The new flagship also boasts of being the first phone to fully utilize the power of the Snadpragon 820 chipset. With the help of optimizations, the company claims that it could utilize 100% power from the quad-core chipset, which helps it score nearly 145K on the AnTuTu benchmarking app.
- You can easily sync the data on your Z2 Pro onto the iCloud. So, if you ever have to restore the contents on your device, just restore it directly from the cloud.
So, that was all the important features of the newly announced ZUK Z2 Pro. Just when we thought that the Le Max 2 with its 6GB RAM and Snapdragon 820 chipset was going to rule the market for some time, the Z2 Pro has arrived. It would be interesting to see how these two phones compare against each other. You can read more about the specs of the device from here.
A ZUK Z2 Pro vs Le Max 2 comparison article is coming your way as we speak, so stay tuned![source]