Current time: 21-Oct-2016, 03:03 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Great 4G Phones from China
10-Jul-2014, 07:21 AM
5 Great 4G Phones from China
Great 4G Phones from China

China has finally started launching real 4G LTE smartphones that can be used internationally. Since the start of 2014, China has started getting familiar with 4G LTE and more and more 4G smartphones are coming out of the Chinese market. Here are 5 great 4G LTE smartphones from China.

Oppo Find 7

The Oppo Find 7 is pretty awesome, with 4G support and a whole bunch of extra features. The screen on this device is spectacular, with a 2560 x 1440 resolution on a QHD display. It also features super touch coating and ultra sensitivity. There are two versions, one being with a lower resolution 1080p display. The Oppo Find 7 is a quad core device, running at 2.5GHz. It features 2GB of RAM, the Android 4.3 OS, as well as NFC, bluetooth, a built in GPS chipset, 13 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera.

The Oppo Find 7 is available for $598.

Xiaomi Mi3

The Xiaomi Mi3 is another quad core device with 4G connectivity. The Mi3 has a 5 inch FHD display with full high definition resolution, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of expandable storage (up to 64GB), NFC connectivity and runs on the Android 4.2 OS. All of this is paired with a super fast quad core Nvidia Tegra4 processor at 1.8GHz. Other features include bluetooth 4.0 technology and wireless technology, including the capacity to receive a 5GHz wireless connection. The Mi3 also has a 13 megapixel rear CMOS camera, as well as a 2 megapixel front camera.

This particular phone has a unique design and a slim profile too.

The Xiaomi Mi3 is available for $275.99.

Xiaomi Red Rice

The Xiaomi Red Rice is a stunning device, with a strong coloured design that is sure to stand out. Not to mention, it is also a 4G phone with a quad core processor, keeping everything super fast.

The Red Rice features a quad core 1.5Ghz processor. The screen on the Red Rice is 4.7 inches in size with a 720p resolution. This is not a usual Android device, instead running on the Mini V5 OS. It does include Google Play support.

Other features include an 8 megapixel rear camera, 1.3 megapixel front camera, bluetooth, wireless, a built in GPS chipset, a 2000mAh battery and a slim profile at only 9.9mm thick.

The Red Rice is available for $158, making it one of the cheaper 4G models available.

iHTC Butterfly

The iHTC Butterfly is another quad core 4G Android smartphone. This device looks similar to real HTC branded phones. The iHTC features a nice 5 inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720. It runs on a quad core MTK6589 processor of 1.2GHz. Other features include 1GB of RAM and an expandable 4GB of internal storage.

The iHTC Butterfly runs on the Android 4.2.8 OS. Other features include a 12.6 megapixel rear camera, 3.1 megapixel front camera, bluetooth 2.1, wireless b/g, a built in GPS chipset, dual sim card support and a slim profile at only 8.9mm.

The iHTC Butterfly is available for $139.99, even cheaper than the Red Rice.

Haipai X710D

Last on the list is the dual core Haipai X710D. This device runs on a 1.3GHz dual core MTK6577 processor. It won’t be as fast as quad and octa core Android phones, but dual core seems to do just fine these days as long as you don’t overload the device.

Other features of the X710D include 4G connectivity, 4GB of expandable internal storage, 512MB of RAM, a 5.3 inch 800 x 480 capacitive touch screen, dual cameras (8 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera), wireless b/g, bluetooth 2.1, a built in GPS chipset and a 2800mAh battery. This device is slightly thicker than the above mentioned models, at 12mm in thickness.

While its specs aren’t as impressive as the rest, this 4G device comes at a price of only $135.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-Jul-2014, 08:50 PM
RE: 5 Great 4G Phones from China
I am so happy China has started using the 4G LTE smartphones! I stumble upon one smartphone from China when I was searching on Aliexpress for a wireless modem. The company I came across actually had inventory of the 4G LTE smartphones. I would take a smartphone from China any day of the week simply because the prices are more within the budget I am working with. I look for companies who are the actual manufacturers of the smartphones. The biggest plus is that these 4G LTE phones can be use internationally because some phones don't have the option for you to utilize them in other places outside of your country.
Find all posts by this user
18-Jul-2014, 04:08 AM
It's but right for them to launch such for them to catch up with their huge competitors. Their edge is that their products are way more affordable than others which enables the average type of people like me to have one. They almost have the same features just like with the other branded companies but they are not so costly. Smile
19-Jul-2014, 12:52 AM
China made 4G LTE smartphones? it's about time, I wonder if they will work internationally. if they work internationally, that would be a huge step for china and their developing. Some of the prices are high, but if you really want a smartphone like that you're gonna have to pay for it no matter what the price is, I think these phones will command the market.
14-Nov-2014, 04:46 PM
Let's not forget the OnePlus One
11-Dec-2014, 05:31 AM
I got myself a XiaoMi Mi3 several months ago at 270$ with free shipping service. If anyone of you is interested in getting a Xiaomi Mi3, I advise go to

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 - Review - a great phone for a very low price Crowny13 0 137 03-Jun-2016 02:21 AM
Last Post: Crowny13
  Top 5 Octa Core Android Phones from China 2014 james1991 2 942 14-Nov-2014 04:47 PM
Last Post: Crowny13
  ROM flashing tutorial for MTK chipset phones umit 46 122,727 21-Aug-2014 04:09 PM
Last Post: radeondroid
  How to root a Gionee phones juvette 0 992 24-Jul-2014 05:14 PM
Last Post: juvette
  AGM ROCK V5 PLUS rugged android phones Review runbo 1 2,903 18-Jul-2013 07:35 AM
Last Post: Scott Bennett