Current time: 23-Oct-2016, 08:12 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3g problem
18-Apr-2015, 04:23 PM
3g problem
Hello everyone.I have been searching for a solution for myproblem for months but never found any.My problem is that my phone cannot connect to 3g internet , i checked my apns, they are all right , only edge is working (wap).when I go to the network settings and thenmobile network , I try to change the network mode to GSM/WDCMA mode or WDCMA only mode but it just won't do it , itautomatically goes back to gsm mode.I opened mtk engeneering mode and went to the band mode settings , I find that only the gsm mode ( EGSM900 , GSM850) are checked , under it there is UMTS mode which contains the WDCMA but it has a grey color and I cannot tick it.I also tried to change the modem.img file located in system/etc/firmware but it it won't let me as it says that the settings areread onlymy modem.img file name is : modem_1_2g_n.img ( which aprooves what I'm saying 2g edge only)I also tried to fool around with the Maui meta 3g tool but that was beyond my knowledge , it says that target load doesn'tsupport 3g somthing like that.Does my phone really support 3g ? I mean if there are settings It means that it does , and I don't think that it has only 2g because it's an s4 clone , I think that the problem is in the modem.img file , please help me , I really need this , I would have worked with edge only but for my carrier it only supports the 0.facebook , and I need internet on my phone.I hope I have provided enough information. I will provide screen shots if needed.Thank you in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  mtk6589 cloned samsung s4 umts mode problem amruthdada 3 4,254 18-Apr-2015 04:27 PM
Last Post: Jehanzeb54
Rainbow MT 6589 usb problem jasmin811 0 454 25-Mar-2015 01:28 AM
Last Post: jasmin811
  [HOWTO] Samsung S4 clone problem turby85 9 9,920 01-Apr-2014 08:59 AM
Last Post: kaamil20